A Reputed Australian Furniture Retailer.
Our Client needed a more efficient way of processing and managing their Online orders.
45% Cost Reduction. 25% increase in processing accuracy. Savings on infrastructure, training and technology implementation.
A long standing and established furniture retailer providing quality products to the Western Sydney community for over 20 years, our client approached Supreme Supports to provide professional guidance and strategic planning and development for their website + streamlining their order processing method.
Although our client had an online presence their website was insufficient not providing the functions they were after, costing them money in lost business opportunities.
They were seeking a suitability qualified and experienced back office partner to take over the management of all back office systems for their entire website. This involved us evaluating their current site,
providing feedback and recommendations on changes and additions to improve the overall performance of the site and shopping experience of customers.
In collaboration with our client we needed to determine what they expected from their website and developed strategies to be implemented to achieve the outcomes they sought.
We were requested to take over all areas of administration with their online order processing component, ensuring that orders were completed correctly, shipping was accurately calculated and added to the sale and forwarding to the warehouse department.
We took over management and maintenance for their full online ordering system. This involved making alterations to their previous system to ensure that it operated more smoothly, making the shopping process more enjoyable for the customer.
We streamlined processes to minimise errors leading to a more functional system.
When orders are processed through the system our team verify that the shipping costs have been accurately calculated and applied to the total for deduction form the purchasing customer’s accounts.
The orders are then forwarded to our client’s warehouse department for picking and dispatch.
The client is totally satisfied with the work we are completing, the changes we have adopted and how effectively we are maintaining their online ordering and stock management system. In addition to this, the customer has the advantages of the following:
- Access to skilled resources and specialist experienced staff with expertise in online management
- Reduce risk through implementation of procedures and processes which streamline operations
- Cost savings through outsourcing a highly skilled and labour intensive component
- Freedom to concentrate on other areas of the company and expansion
- Increased efficiency
- Increases in traffic leading to enquiries and increased order placement with significant growth in revenue since we took over.
- Level the playing field allowing our client to provide a higher level of service free from errors and delivering to customers the level of service they expect.
- Independent firm to manage the overall functions of their catalogues and online store with efficiency.